Website Terms and conditions
The term ‘Vinyl Chapters’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Submitting Photos and uploading Content to Vinyl Chapters
- Only upload content or images that are appropriate and relevant to Vinyl Chapters and that meet the intellectual property, privacy, and other applicable law.
- You must not submit images that contain objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, violence, and other offensive, illegal or inappropriate images.
- By uploading content to Vinyl Chapters, you permit Vinyl Chapters a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide right to copy, crop, edit, publish, display, distribute, sublicense or otherwise use the images and content for the full term of copyright thereof, in connection with the publication or display of Vinyl Chapters content, in all languages and all media, including without limitation on the internet, on mobile platforms and/or devices, in printed materials, and in the advertising, publicity and promotion thereof.
- You also agree that nothing in this agreement obligates Vinyl Chapters to display or use your photograph(s) or content.
- By uploading content or images you are also opting into receiving the Vinyl Chapters newsletter and messages which you can opt out of at any time.
- Vinyl Chapters reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Vinyl Chapters also reserves the right to reject or remove any submitted photograph or content from display on its website, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice.
Affiliate Linking Policy
Affiliate links are sometimes used on vinylchapters.com. This means that if you click one of these links, we may receive a small commission from a retailer if you make a purchase from them.
Our affiliate links do not influence editorial decisions in any way.
vinylchapters.com is part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn small advertising fees by linking to amazon.com.
Vinyl Chapters welcomes and supports people of all backgrounds and all identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
Vinyl Chapters does not stand for disrespectful behavior. We all experience frustration now and again, but we cannot allow that to become personal. Vinyl Chapters is an environment where people feeling uncomfortable or threatened is not productive and we do not tolerate it.
Harassment is not acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Threats of violence.
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Sharing sexually explicit or violent material via electronic devices or other means.
- Personal insults.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
At Vinyl Chapters we believe in honesty and transparency. That’s why if we ever make a mistake we will correct it as quickly as possible. It is important in journalism to be open and honest and make sure all information is as accurate as possible.
If a mistake is brought to our attention we will amend it promptly and, if needed, state what was originally published and the time/place the amendment took place.
If this cannot be amended within an article, errors and corrections will be clearly displayed as the last paragraph of the article.
Online Store Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale
By placing an order on the Vinyl Chapters website you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. At any time Vinyl Chapters has the right to cancel the order before it is dispatched, refunding any money due to the customer.
Vinyl Chapters will endeavour to process the Order and send the Goods within the time period stated at point of purchase. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are indicative only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence of the Contract and Vinyl Chapters will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. We will not be held responsible for any deliveries delayed due to postal delays or force majeure.
In order to contract with Vinyl Chapters, you must be at least 13 years of age and can form a legally binding contract under applicable law If your order is accepted we will inform you by email when we dispatch the item. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit, debit card or PayPal account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the order cost. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit card, debit card or PayPal details before accepting your Order. All prices advertised are subject to such change.
When you place an order, you will receive an email that acknowledges your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. If we are unable to supply the goods for any reason, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you a confirmation email that all of the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing, Currencies and Payment
At Vinyl Chapters we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this Website are accurate. In the unlikely event of an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and any monies paid will be refunded to you. All prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the applicable UK rate of 20%. Exact VAT charged is calculated based on the final value of your order in the check out process, at the rate applicable to your country. You will be responsible for any other taxes applicable in the territory to which the goods are sent.
We ensure that we comply with the legal requirements in non-EU countries and reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable for any reason to meet with these requirements. Prior to ordering, it is your responsibility to check that any goods you order comply with state and federal government import regulations and there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect you receiving any of these products.
The payment will be made in the currency you select at time of purchase. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
We currently accept Master Card, Visa and American Express. Credit card payments are secured by SSL, which encrypts all your data in transit to ensure secure online transactions.
On successful completion of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can also choose to pay for your order through PayPal. In this case, you will be automatically forwarded to the PayPal site.
If you already have a PayPal account, simply log in to make payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can either pay as a guest or create a PayPal account.
On successful completion of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email.
PayPal also accepts all major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
Returns and Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange within 15 days. If an item has been bought in the sale, or during certain site promotions where price reductions are applied then you may return it within 7 days. To qualify for a refund, the items must be returned in original condition with all tags and packaging intact. It is your responsibility to pay for the order to be returned and obtain a certificate of posting.
If the items are not what you ordered or they are faulty, please contact us at: [email protected] to organise a return at our expense.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Vinyl Chapters and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property rights to the content and products of this website are reserved and remain Vinyl Chapters. The user of this website shall not copy, reproduce, sell, rent, license or republish any material or products from this website.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at [email protected]