Terms and conditions
The term ‘Vinyl Chapters’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Submitting Photos and uploading Content to Vinyl Chapters
- Only upload content or images that are appropriate and relevant to Vinyl Chapters and that meet the intellectual property, privacy, and other applicable law.
- You must not submit images that contain objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, violence, and other offensive, illegal or inappropriate images.
- By uploading content to Vinyl Chapters, you permit Vinyl Chapters a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide right to copy, crop, edit, publish, display, distribute, sublicense or otherwise use the images and content for the full term of copyright thereof, in connection with the publication or display of Vinyl Chapters content, in all languages and all media, whether now known or hereinafter devised, including without limitation on the internet, on mobile platforms and/or devices, in printed materials, and in the advertising, publicity and promotion thereof.
- You also agree that nothing in this agreement obligates Vinyl Chapters to display or use your photograph(s) or content.
- Vinyl Chapters reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Vinyl Chapters also reserves the right to reject or remove any submitted photograph or content from display on its website, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice.